Odisha Government of Odisha has started a portal known as Seed Portal to provide high-quality fertilizers and seeds to the farmers to increase the income of their farmers and produce good yields in the fields. Today through this article you will know what is Seed Portal Odisha, how to register with Seed Portal, in addition, what is Seed Portal Odisha Farmer List, Seed Portal Login Process, Seed Portal Odisha Farmer Id and information about benefits and eligibility topics Will take
Seed Portal Odisha Login & Registration
Every farmer wants good yield in his field, and for this, he works hard day and night in the fields. Due to the decreasing fertility of the land day by day, farmers are more distracted. To solve all these problems, a portal has been launched by the government through which farmers can get various types of information for their land improvement and the yield of their crops by the government. To increase, from time to time, high-quality fertilizers, seeds and insecticides will be provided to the farmers for sprinkling in the fields, so that the farmers will get good yields and their economic condition will also improve.
Seed Portal Odisha Key Details
|Portal Name||Seed Portal Odisha|
|Benefits||Farmers will get a good yield|
|Main Motive||The financial situation will improve|
|Started By||Odisha Government|
|Run In||Only Odisha State|
|What kind of services are available||Farmers needed fertilizers and seeds|
|Registration Mode||Online at the Official Webpage|
Seed Portal Odisha Benefits
The Odisha government has been launching various types of schemes and online portals from time to time in the interest of the citizens of the state. Recently the state of Odisha has started the K seed portal for the farmers. Let us know what benefits can be given to the farmers by the introduction of the seed portal.
- Every farmer wants a good yield in his farming, the state government has decided to provide high quality fertilizers and seeds to the farmers.
- Farmers will have to register to get fertilizers and seeds, for which the farmer does not need to go anywhere, he can apply through the online seed portal sitting at home.
- Through this scheme, the farmer will get a good yield, which will increase his income.
- Through the portal, all the fertilizers, seeds and insecticides will be made available to the farmer on time.
- The main objective of the seed portal is to increase the income of the farmers and to increase the production of food grains in the state.
Seed Portal Odisha Eligibility Criteria
All the farmers applying through the Seed Portal Odisha have to fulfil certain eligibility criteria for the application process. The benefits of the scheme will be provided by the government to the farmers coming in this eligibility area, which are as follows.
- The citizen applying for the scheme should be a farmer.
- The applicant should be resident of Odisha State.
- The beneficiary should have his own cultivable land.
- The person registering on the portal should be a lower class and marginal farmer.
Seed Portal Odisha Registration Documents Required
While applying on the Seed Portal Odisha, the applicant has to reach the concerned office with the following documents.
- Adhar card
- Khasra number
- All other land-related documents
- Mobile number
- Farmer card
- Identity card
Seed Portal Odisha Login
Before login to the portal, you have to go to the office of the department and complete the registration process. You can login to the portal through the User Id and Password obtained during registration. Seed Portal Odisha Login Steps are Nimp Type.
- Visit the official website of SEED Portal www.odishaseedsportal.nic.in.
- After going to the home page, select the option of Seed DBT.
- Now click on the button of farmer registration.
- From here a new page will open for login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Login button.
- Now you have successfully login.
- You can also check the status of your application from here.
Seed Portal Odisha Registration Process
Farmers can improve their financial condition by getting the benefit of this scheme, follow the following points to register the seed portal Odisha.
- To register visit the concerned office.
- Take the application form from the employee working in the department.
- After receiving the application form, fill it completely carefully.
- After filling all the details, attach all the documents with the form.
- After that submit the form to the employee.
- An acknowledgement slip will be given by the employee which you should keep.
- In addition, you will be given a username and password by the employee.
- You have to use this Id and Password while login to the portal.
Odisha Seed Portal Links
|Odisha Seed Portal Login Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Visit||Print Of Odisha|