PMEGP Scheme Laon Subsidy List 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Objective, Application Form For Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Details are here.
PMEGP Scheme is an initiative of the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program is a credit-linked subsidy scheme supported by the Government of India. In this scheme, you can get PMEGP Loan and PMEGP Subsidy through an online application. Read the article given below carefully and know how we can register for PMEGP Online, how can we get information about PMEGP Portal Login and PMEGP Online Application Status through the portal and PMEGP Guidelines, PMEGP Helpline Number and PMEGP We will also discuss the process of getting Bank Login User Id and Password.
PMEGP Scheme 2022 Loan Subsidy
Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Program Scheme is a credit-linked subsidy scheme run by the Government of India. Through this scheme, the government will give 15-35 percent grant of the project to the beneficiaries. The PMEGP scheme has been started by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission at the national level. Through this scheme, a new entrepreneur can get a loan to start a project and if the started project is included in the subsidy then an appropriate subsidy will also be given.
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Overview
|Name of Yojana||Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program|
|Department Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Main Motive||Providing loans to new entrepreneurs|
|Benefits||New projects will be developed|
|Loan Intrest Rate||11-12%|
|Laon Limit||9.5-23.75 Lakh|
|Started By||Indian Government|
|Yojana Type||loan donor scheme|
|Beneficiaries||any new entrepreneur|
PMEGP Scheme Objective
The main objectives of starting the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program launched by the Government of India are as follows.
- To create continuous employment for the youth in rural areas and prevent their oppression in the cities.
- Developing new projects and providing financial assistance to entrepreneurial persons to create self-employment opportunities.
- To increase the income of artisans and artisans and to promote employment in rural and urban areas.
- To provide self-employment to the widely spread traditional artisans, and unemployed rural and urban youth.
PMEGP Scheme Document Required
The following types of documents will be required by the applicant while registering for the PMEGP scheme.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- rural area certificate
- project report
- authorization letter
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Education, skill or EDP certificate
Who can Apply For PMEGP Scheme?
The applicant applying for PMEGP scheme will have to go through the following eligibility criteria.
- Any person above 18 years of age can apply for PMEGP scheme.
- All those BPL holders who have not got the benefit of any other scheme scheme
- Societies registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 can apply.
- Charitable Trust
- Different types of production cooperatives.
- Applicant should have passed at least 8th class.
PMEGP Scheme Subsidy Details
|Beneficiary Category||Beneficiary’s share in the project||Subsidy Rate Government’s Share (Urban)||Government’s share of subsidy rate (village)|
PMEGP Scheme Online Application Form
Follow the points given below to apply in the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme.
- Visit the official website of PMEGP Scheme.
- After visiting the home page, go to PMEGP Online Application Form for Individual Application.
- After opening the application form, enter all the required details.
- After filling all the details, check the form carefully again and make sure that wrong information has not been filled.
- In case of mistake, the form will be rejected.
- Now click on the button of Save Application
- After that upload the required documents.
- Save the application by clicking on the submit button.
PMEGP Yojana Quick Links
|PMEGP Yojana Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Visit||Print Of Odisha|