Odisha Caste Certificate Download 2022, E District Odisha Status Check, Verification, PDF Form Download, Self Declaration Form, Validity Check at E District Odisha Portal.
Many services have been started online by the Odisha government. The facility of Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 has also been made online by the government for the citizens of Odisha. According to Caste Certificate 2022, reservations and quotas are given to the people. You can apply for caste certificate through this Caste Certificate Apply Online 2022 started by the government. You can also apply online for caste certificates, permits and many other certificates through the E-District portal. Through this article, complete information about Odisha Caste Certificate Apply Online 2022 is given below, read it.
Odisha Caste Certificate Form Apply 2022
The caste certificate has been issued by the government to the eligible citizens of Odisha. The E-District portal has been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik for Odisha Caste Certificate Form Apply 2022. This portal has been started for online application of services provided by the government. Other services provided by the portal are income certificates, residence certificates, legal heir certificates, domicile certificates, and guardian certificates. You can also get the benefits of many schemes through a Caste Certificate. Now you can apply for this service online, which will save your time and you will not have to go to the offices.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 Purpose
The main objective of Caste Certificate Odisha 2022 is that all eligible citizens of Odisha must have a caste certificate. Now you do not need to go to government offices to get this certificate made. You can apply online for Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 sitting at home. This will save your money. The process of applying for this certificate has also been made very easy for the citizens. You will not have to pay any kind of fee for this.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 Documents & Eligibility Criteria
Any citizen who wants to apply for Caste Certificate 2022 must have the following documents and eligibility.
- Ration magazine
- Land passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Copy of ROR
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent member of Odisha.
Odisha Caste Certificate Apply Online 2022
If you want to apply online for Odisha Caste Certificate 2022, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all visit the official website.
- Now click on the Register Yourself button on the home page.
- Now the application form will open on your screen.
- Enter your name, address, password, mobile number, state and captcha code in the form.
- Now click on the submit button given below.
- After that click on the option of login link.
- Now enter the login credentials.
- Click on the login button given below.
- Now click on the option of Odisha Caste Certificate.
- Now the registration form will open.
- Enter all your details carefully in the form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Now your registration has been done successfully.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 Login
To login to Odisha Caste Certificate Portal follow the procedure given below.
- First of all visit the official website.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- Now click on the option of Login (CSC/Official User).
- Now enter your login id, password and captcha code.
- Now click on the login button given below.
- Now you are successfully logged in.
- Now you can check all the details.
Odisha Caste Certificate Application Status 2022
- First of all, you visit the official website.
- Now click on the button of Check Your Application Status on the home page.
- Now select the reference number for OTP and for application details.
- Now enter the category-wise information.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- Now Application Status will be displayed on your screen.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 App Download
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now click on the Android App button given on the home page.
- Now Google Play Store will open.
- The mobile app page will be open on the screen.
- After that click on the Install button.
- Now the app will be downloaded successfully.
- Now you can use the app directly to make the certificates.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Visit||Print Of Odisha|