The state government of Odisha has started an online portal with the aim of providing employment to the youth. Through this portal, training will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state. With the help of the Empmission Odisha Portal, you can prepare Odisha Employment Service Job Profile. Through this article, we will provide you with complete information about empmission odisha online registration and will tell you about the online application and required documents.
Odisha Employment Exchange Registration For Job Seekers
Keeping in view the increasing unemployment in the state, the Odisha government has started a new department in the name of employment and technical education to provide employment to the youth through the systematic pattern of training to more than 8 lakh youth and to improve their qualifications. This training will be given to the unemployed youth of the state, on the basis of which they will be provided employment. The employment organization in Odisha works under direct supervision in which knowledge, skills and training are imparted.
Employment Exchange Odisha Overview
|Name of Portal||Odisha Employment Exchange Registration|
|Name of Department||Department of Employment and Technical Education|
|Benefits||Skill development in youth|
|Main Motive||Providing training to unemployed youth|
|Beneficiaries||All unemployed youth of Odisha|
Odisha Employment Exchange Key Motive
What are the main objectives of launching the portal? To know the answer to this question, all the youth will have to carefully read the points related to the Mission Odisha Mission given below.
- The main objective of starting this portal is to give training to unemployed youth.
- To provide a platform of interface between stakeholders for responsive, transparent and efficient employment service to meet the
- skilling needs of a dynamic society.
- To give proper training to all the job seekers of the state.
- Promoting self-employment in the state.
- All the educated unemployed get proper guidance by getting the applications.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Employment Exchange Registration
All the youth applying online have to fulfil the eligibility steps given below. Fill out your application form only after checking eligibility.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The beneficiary should have passed at least 10th class from any recognized school in the state.
- All unemployed educated youth can apply through this scheme.
- The age of the Odisha resident applying should be minimum 18 years.
Employment Exchange Odisha Documents Required
The applicant applying through the online portal will have to apply by visiting the e-service centre with the documents given below.
- Aadhar card
- educational qualification certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth certificate
- passport size photograph
How to do Employment Exchange Registration Odisha
All the candidates have to complete the Admission Odisha Online Registration process to apply online. To register you have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Employment www.empmissionodisha.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the button “Odisha Careers”.
- After opening the form, enter your name, address and other related details in it.
- Allow Terms and Conditions.
- Now click on submit button.
- After this, you will get a User ID and Password which you should save.
- In this way, you have completed your registration process.
Odisha Employment Registration Link
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Visit||Print Of Odisha|