Bhulekh Odisha Land Records ROR 2022 – Bhu Naksha, Plot Details, Mutation Case Status, Registration, App Download, Village Map Details are given on this page.
The Odisha government has launched Bhulekh Odisha Portal with the aim of keeping the details of its land online and displaying the records of land owned by citizens through the digital medium. Through Odisha Bhulekh Land Records we can get information of Bhulekh Map, Bhulekh Naksha Village, Land Record Search By Name Odisha. Today, through this article, we will tell you how you can take advantage of this portal through Bhulekh Odisha Land Records Online Registration and what are the registration conditions for this and benefits of Odisha Bhulekh App.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records Map Naksha
In the growing digital age, every work can be done very easily and fast through online medium sitting at home without any rush. In this run-of-the-mill life, everyone has a lack of time, keeping these issues in mind and to free its citizens from travelling to the offices, the Odisha government has started a new portal named Bhulekh Odisha. With the help of this portal, the citizens of the state can get information related to the land, property and plot details owned by them sitting at home and can monitor their properties online. For this, the Odisha government has also launched Odisha Bhulekh App. You can also get the details of the land through this application. By registering on Bhulekh Odisha, you can see the land map in digital form.
भुलेख ओडिशा भूमि रिकॉर्ड की जाँच कैसे करें
|Name of Portal||Bhulekh Portal Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||All Residers of Odisha State|
|Main Motive||To give records of land|
|Started By||Odisha Government|
|Portal Category||Land accounting|
Bhulekh Odisha Portal Services
To know about the services available on Bhulekh Odisha Portal, read the information given below carefully and know how you can take advantage of these services.
- View Map Online
- Tehsil Related Chana
- state statistics
- record of rights
- online payment of stamp duty link
- online payment of land revenue link
- Online Access to Revenue Court
Bhulekh Odisha Registration Required Documents
There are some important documents you need while applying online for Bhulekh. Bhulekh Odisha Registration Required list of documents are as follows.
- Ration card
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
- Land tax records
- Proof of ownership of property
- Filled certificate
- Income certificate
Bhulekh Odisha Application Process ROR
You have to follow the following easy steps to make Bhulekh Odisha Apply Online.
- First of all, you have to go to the District Revenue Office.
- Receive applications from employees.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach one copy of all the required documents with the form.
- After filling all the information, submit the form of the concerned employee.
- You will receive an acknowledgement slip from the employee which you must keep.
- After the complete process, you will have to go through the certification stage.
- At the end, a certified slip of ROR will be issued.
How to See Map on Odisha Bhulekh Map?
To see the map through the Bhulekh portal, you have to carefully read some important points given below which are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Bhulekh Portal bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx.
- After going to the home page, click on the “View Map” tab.
- Now you have to select the district where your land is located.
- After selecting the district, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to select RI along with your Tehsil, Village and Cold Number.
- After filling all the data click on the “Plot Information” button.
- The map of your land will be displayed in front of you.
- Get complete details by selecting the plot number with the help of the map.
Odisha Bhulekh Registration Links
|Odisha Bhulekh Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Odisha Bheulekh Map Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates Visit||Print Of Odisha|